perjantai 1. elokuuta 2014

-Sydämeni aarteet
-Treasures in my heart

Hello Dears, 
 Last May I made a treasure chest in our mini club meeting.
I've wrote a post about it.
There I'm promising that I will tell you later what is inside the chest.
Well, I am old enough to know that in life there is time for everything.
I also have got a reminder of that today.
The sun was shining and flowers were blooming and...
I got a strong feeling that now it's the time to open the chest.
Here we go!
 There are my precious treasures... 
A spoon, teddy bear and a piece of lace.
 I've heard that some are born a golden spoon in their mouth. 
I was born this spoon in my hand. Well, almost.
I 've got the spoon from my godmother when I was less than three months old.
In the spoon can be seen exl. my strategic measurements... 50cm and 3.250kg.
Under the spoon you can see a hand made lace.
That lace was made by my godmother's auntie. 
My godmum gave the lace to me for my grafts.
I have made bedsprade to Rauha's bed from it.
 There is also a teddy bear in the chest.
I have introduced this fellow to you before but here he is again.
He is my dearest toy ever!
I've got him as a x-mas present when I was one year old.
Yes.. from my godmother!
 The spoon, teddy and my godmother have been with me almost all my life.

But as I said in the beginning... 
There is time for everything.
I was planing to make this post in the end of this month 
on my godmum's 75th birthday.
But today, when the sun was shining and flowers were blooming
my dear godmother
kummi MEERI
passed away.
Now she is the precious treasure in my heart.
 Now you know what I have in the chest and 
something what I have in my heart.
XXX
I wish you all a very good weekend.

18 kommenttia:

  1. i was moved to tears by your post..May yo have strength and comfort to deal with the loss now ! The good side is that it is so wonderful when we can remember a dear person with so much love! Take care! :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hi Piikko, I'm so sorry for your loss! Your godmother was a very special person, and she's in your heart forever. xo Jennifer

    VastaaPoista
  3. bien bel hommage à votre marraine

    VastaaPoista
  4. Piikko,
    I'm so sorry about your godmother. Memories can never be taken and I hope that you find comfort in them during this difficult time.
    -Lisa

    VastaaPoista
  5. This is a very moving post. I'm so sorry for you. but people never die completely since hey are always in our minds and hearts. And you have these lovely treasures to remember her. I hope all your family will be there to comfort you.
    Warm hugs
    Geneviève

    VastaaPoista
  6. I'm sorry for your loss.
    The items in the chest are dears treasures.

    VastaaPoista
  7. О, дорогая! Мое сердце болит вместе с вашим! Держитесь....
    Обнимаю
    Татьяна

    VastaaPoista
  8. Dear Piikko, I'm so sorry for your loss. It's good you can keep these treasures and have sweet memories.
    A big hug, Drora

    VastaaPoista
  9. las personas queridas siguen viviendo en el corazón, aunque el dolor de la partida lo tengamos que llevar con resignación y con la ayuda de las personas cercanas, animo...
    un abrazo

    VastaaPoista
  10. Dear Piikko, I am very sorry for your sad loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family. I am thinking of you at this sad time.
    A Big Warm Hug Maria

    VastaaPoista
  11. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Those are Treasures indeed... the items but more the Memories and the knowing of Love. She will be in your heart Always.
    Take care of yourself. My thoughts are with you.

    VastaaPoista
  12. Vastaukset
    1. I'm sure your godmother is happy with this tribute.

      Poista
  13. Condolences, I`m sorry for your loss. I was so touched by your post. Hope you are doing well. I also was touched by the comment on my blog, I Answered you there.
    Hugs, Mona

    VastaaPoista
  14. "Muistoista aika rakentaa lohdutuksen"
    Halauksin
    Kikka

    VastaaPoista
  15. I'm so sorry for your loss. I really like the treasure chest you made with memories from grandma. And a wonderful post, a great tribute!
    Hannah

    VastaaPoista
  16. Oh so very sorry for your loss, you wrote so beautifully it left a lump in my throat. She must have een a really special lady. Blessings, Pam

    VastaaPoista

KIITOS kommentistasi! ♥
Thank you for your comment! ♥